The forklift clutch plate is one of the components of the forklift clutch. Since it is not exposed to the outside, it is not easy to be observed, so its state is not easy to be detected. Many forklifts that are not regularly maintained are often found when the clutch is out of condition, or when the clutch plate is burnt and burnt, it smells pungent or slips. How often should the forklift clutch plate be changed? When do I need to replace it?
The forklift clutch plate is a medium transfer that transfers engine power to the transmission. The material of the forklift clutch disc is similar to that of the brake pad, and the friction plate has a certain high temperature resistance. During the driving of the forklift, when the clutch pedal is depressed, the clutch disc is separated from the engine flywheel, and when the high-grade position is switched to the low gear or the low gear is switched to the high gear position, the clutch plate and the engine flywheel are connected through the clutch pressure plate.
Forklift clutch plate replacement cycle
It is reasonable to say that the clutch plate should be a consumable part of the forklift. But in fact, many cars have to change the clutch plate a few years, and some forklifts, perhaps have tried the burning smell of the clutch plate, only to replace the clutch plate. How often do you change it? Refer to the following points to make a replacement judgment:
1. The higher the forklift clutch is used;
2. The forklift climbs uphill and is not strong;
3. After the forklift has been running for a period of time, it can smell the burnt smell of the strands;
4, the simplest detection method is: you can hang a 1st gear, pull up the handbrake (or step on the brakes) and then start, if the forklift engine does not turn off, then you can directly judge the forklift clutch plate to change.
5, hang a gear to start, feel uneven when clutching, forklift front and rear swaying feeling, pressure plate, step, lift the clutch when there is a sense of sputum, need to replace the forklift clutch plate.
6. The metal friction can be heard every time the clutch is lifted. The most likely cause is that the forklift clutch plate has been worn more seriously.
7. The forklift engine can’t run at high speed. When the front or second gear engine is running at a low speed, suddenly the throttle is stepped on the bottom, the speed is obviously increased, and the speed of the vehicle is not accelerated. It means that the clutch of the forklift is slippery and needs to be replaced.
8. Some experienced repairmen or drivers can judge whether the forklift clutch plate should be changed according to the difference in feelings of their daily driving.
How does technology sharing reduce the wear and tear on forklifts?
1. Do not step on the clutch without shifting gears;
2, the time of the clutch pedal half linkage should not be too long, according to the road condition or slope to relax the clutch pedal or replace the gear position;
3. When decelerating, do not step on the clutch pedal too early. Wait until the vehicle speed drops to a reasonable range and then depress the clutch pedal to reduce the clutch idling;
4. When the forklift stops, the neutral gear should be removed and the clutch pedal should be released. This can avoid increasing the load on the forklift clutch.
5, use the first gear to get the maximum torque at the start, reduce the forklift clutch overload.