First, the driver should abide by the law, regulate the operation, safely drive, improve the ideology of “safety first, prevention-oriented”, and strictly prohibit drinking and driving.
2. When driving a forklift, it is forbidden to use the fork lifter to engage in high-altitude operations to avoid a high-fall safety accident; it is forbidden to use single-fork work, the fork load should meet the load regulations, and overload operation is prohibited.
3. When the forklift is in operation, it is forbidden to pick up the goods at high speed, and it is forbidden for the personnel to stand on the fork; when the fork is taken, the personnel are prohibited from standing around the fork to prevent the goods from collapsing and injuring people.
4. Before the operation, the driver should inspect the vehicle’s overweight chain, door frame, fork for damage, whether the bolts are strong, check whether it is necessary to fill fuel, lubricating oil, check the starting, running, and braking performance; Whether the lighting and audio signals are complete and valid, confirm the normal restart operation; after starting the engine, listen to the engine running condition and check the indication status of each instrument.
5. The driver should observe the surrounding area before starting the forklift to confirm that there is no obstacle to the safety of driving. Start slowly and smoothly start the cargo and confirm that the cargo is stable and reliable.
6. When the driver is in the forklift, check the fork spacing as needed to balance the two forks. The fork should be as deep as possible under the load. Note that the fork tip cannot touch other cargo; use the minimum gantry to lean backwards to stabilize Goods, avoid sliding backwards. When driving, the height of the bottom of the fork should be kept at a distance of 300-400mm.
VII. When the height of the fork car is blocked by the driver’s line of sight, the forklift should be turned down; when reversing, the reverse signal should be issued. When the rear wheel is controlled to turn, you must always pay attention to the swing after the car. The speed should be stable. And pedestrians.
8. Driving the forklift truck should not raise the fork too high when entering or leaving the work site or during driving. Pay attention to the obstacles in the sky, and prohibit the sudden braking and high-speed cornering during the driving.
9. When driving a forklift truck on the main road in the factory, it shall not exceed 30km/h, and other roads shall not exceed 20km/h. When driving, keep a certain distance from the vehicle in front. If there is a pedestrian or vehicle, it should send a signal when going forward. It is strictly forbidden to stop and slide when going downhill.
10. When driving the forklift, the speed of the forklift should be slow and stable. Pay attention to the wheels and do not crush the items such as wooden blocks to avoid injury. If the forks are unloaded, the forks should be lowered to the normal driving position before driving.