Cross-country forklift truck is also called field forklift truck. It is a kind of equipment for loading and unloading materials in airport, wharf, station and other places with poor road conditions. It has good mobility and cross-country reliability.
Introduction of cross country forklift equipment
Cross-country forklift truck is a kind of engineering vehicle which can safely carry out loading, unloading, stacking and handling operations on sloping and uneven ground, just like balanced forklift truck. Cross country forklift truck has many kinds of structure, and its development abroad is fast.
Structural features of off road forklifts
(1) all wheel drive with good continuity and cross country. There is no differential between axles, and large diameter wide base cross-country tires are used. The minimum clearance between axles is more than 300 mm and the departure angle is more than 30 degrees.
(2) adopt articulated frame. The swing angle of the frame is generally .
(3) full wheel braking. In addition to the small tonnage forklift truck using expansion shoe brake structure, most of the clamp disc brake, hitting tonnage forklift truck also has the use of wet brake. Parking brake is the most commonly used independent hand brake.
(4) for the 2t~3t articulated off-road fork lift truck, its front and rear axle is universal.
(5) The rear axle of the cross-country forklift truck is fixed with the frame, and the front axle can swing vertically with respect to the frame (+ 8 ). A supporting hydraulic cylinder is arranged between the frame and the front axle. When the forklift is lifted, the lifting door frame is kept in a lateral vertical state by manipulating the hydraulic cylinder. When the forklift is running again, the upper and lower cavities of the hydraulic cylinder are connected through damping holes, which is beneficial to improving the ride comfort of the vehicle.
(6) larger wheelbase and wheelbase. Increase the direction and longitudinal stability of the vehicle.
(7) good mobility. The maximum speed is generally (30~40) km/h. The dynamic factor is more than 0.65, which has good acceleration and has a climbing capability of 25 degree ~30 degrees.
(8) larger portal angle. This is necessary for safe operation and driving on uneven ground. Generally speaking, it is from 10 to 15 degrees in front and from 15 degrees in back.
(9) driver’s seat setting. To ensure that the operator has a good view when loading operations, the driver’s seat is generally arranged in front. For articulated forklift trucks, as far as possible on the front frame, according to different operating requirements, equipped with FOPS / ROPS roof guard cab.
(10) walking system. Similar to the loading machine, there are mechanical transmission (Me), hydraulic shift mechanical transmission (HyC), hydraulic transmission (T / C) and hydrostatic transmission (HYD) and so on. The difference is the use of full power matching method, the maximum load is full load climbing.
Cross country forklift structure
The cross country fork lift truck consists of four parts: engine, chassis, working device and electrical equipment.
(1) The hydrostatic transmission has the advantages of high efficiency, wide range of working conditions and high efficiency, which can save resources and simplify the structure of auxiliary facilities such as heat dissipation and cooling.
(2) Automatic stepless regulation is realized by using the closed loop of variable pump and variable motor, and the diesel engine power is kept relatively constant, the power utilization rate is the highest, and the whole machine runs economically.
(3) Using the dual DA control variable system, the diesel engine speed decreases, but the pressure of the hydraulic system remains unchanged, so that the traction force does not decrease.
(4) To the greatest extent, the overall parameters of the machine are optimized to provide maximum productivity and maximum economic benefits.
Functional range of off road forklift
Cross-country forklift trucks are mainly used in urban construction sites, pipeline laying, oil field development, mountain forest areas and other field projects, as well as dock container loading and unloading work, wartime also used in the army with military loading and unloading of military materials.
Description of cross country forklift truck
The working device structure of cross-country forklift is the same as that of counterweight forklift truc
ks. The difference is that it has completely different chassis structure.
Cross country forklift truck